DPF clean with Xenum DPF cleaner

ebiii

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi !

I have bought this Xenum product which is supposed to work well.

I have seen on YouTube that it must ne inserted in a way so it goes directly to the DPF.

I was wondering if someone could guide me on where I can put the hose to inject the chemical.

I have seen on other cars some people accessing via the hood, I wonder if it is possible on the t6.

Could someone guide me on what to look for ?

Thanks !

Theres a guy I follow on YT that does mobile DPF cleans.

He normally goes in via the differential pressure sensor on most vans.

Not sure on a T6.

But I'll find that YT guy.

I'll check that, I have read the chemical must indeed be injected where the diff. Pressure Sensor is, or where the temperature pressure sensor is, in "front" of the dpf.
The thing is I have no clue on where it is on the t6.

On a T6/6,1 the DPF and SCR/CAT are a combined unit - so be very careful the chemicals you use are also safe for the SCR and you don't damage that.

If this stuff is so good why isn’t VW incorporating it into the DPF re-generation instead of burning more fuel with all the environmental and engine reliability issues that go with additional fuel injection?

Signal very bad where I am atm.

But have a look at that guy.

He does a cracking job on the vavaro, nissan, vans.

Signal very bad where I am atm.

But have a look at that guy.

He does a cracking job on the vavaro, nissan, vans.
thank you ! I see that what he does is a little controversial (Vynn dpf fluid into the big hose)

If this stuff is so good why isn’t VW incorporating it into the DPF re-generation instead of burning more fuel with all the environmental and engine reliability issues that go with additional fuel injection?

Because it doesn't work!

Reactions: DXX
Shake and Vac for DPFs, shit loads of smoke must mean something got fixed :grin bounce:

Snake oil. Only way to sort a DPD properly... Gut it or replace

Snake oil. Only way to sort a DPD properly... Gut it or replace
Depends on what you consider proper. These cleaning lower differential pressure so it clears some of the soot for sure buying time. Of course it will never replace a new dpf

Similar to paying somebody to tie some broken shoelaces together, bite the bullet. A clogged DPF will destroy the engine.

Similar to paying somebody to tie some broken shoelaces together, bite the bullet. A clogged DPF will destroy the engine.
Ok I hear your opinion but honestly I haven't created this thread to open a debate

Back