Erecting a Vango Galli awning

I’ve seen that to be far, so I need anything else for it?

sorry never used it yet lol

We've just got ourselves a vango galli 3 compact and I have a set up question for any galli experts out there....
For the set up do I .....
put down the footprint ( not pegged ) , insert kador into van awning rail whilst trying to keep the awning on the footprint , blow up awning , get it in position then peg out footprint and peg out the awning ?

It's a mission I must say, I have tried loads of ways but the weight can cause a problem .. connect to van then blow up.. then peg down .. you can pull it out away from the van once blown up . Keeps the joing part tight incase it rains ..

Off camping tomorrow for the first time using the Vango Galli 2 Low, I don't want to be that guy that people watch struggling to put it up so I'm putting it up again tonight as the first time I tried it didn't go to well.

Does anyone have any tips? I have a Vango drive away awning kit as well, but it kept sliding off the rail so I have bought the next size up as i think the 4mm was too thin.

Would it be easier to erect it then attach to the van or attach then put it up?

Off camping tomorrow for the first time using the Vango Galli 2 Low, I don't want to be that guy that people watch struggling to put it up so I'm putting it up again tonight as the first time I tried it didn't go to well.

Does anyone have any tips? I have a Vango drive away awning kit as well, but it kept sliding off the rail so I have bought the next size up as i think the 4mm was too thin.

Would it be easier to erect it then attach to the van or attach then put it up?
Hi ...There is a few great videos on YouTube ...I think from Norwich camping ....:thumbsup:

Back