High End/Luxury U-Shape Layouts?

T6ChrisO

AutoCAD engineer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi all,

Going to be doing another camper build once I sell my current camper and Im wanting a U-Shape again but wondered if there was a more 'professional' looking supplier than my current Van Furniture or the likes of Ply Guys etc etc.

Any suppliers which maybe do something a little different to the usual U-shape suppliers??

Have a look at Northern Rose. Theirs are made from the finished laminated board as opposed to bare ply.
Also, when they did ours nearly 4 years ago they were great at just altering any dimensions to suit what I wanted. Nothing was a problem.
They also made me a new end piece with a door large enough to allow a porta potti to be fitted and a spare table at a later date.

Have a look at Northern Rose. Theirs are made from the finished laminated board as opposed to bare ply.
Also, when they did ours nearly 4 years ago they were great at just altering any dimensions to suit what I wanted. Nothing was a problem.
They also made me a new end piece with a door large enough to allow a porta potti to be fitted and a spare table at a later date.

Yes! This already looks better than what I've seen, thank you!

Back