Independent Garages in Devon / Cornwall

Im Plymouth based, used to use snows, then used Volkscraft in Exeter - Matt the boss is a great guy, ex mastertech and really knows his shit
Im currently on allvolks in Plymouth but havent used them for anything major yet but they are my current servicing place

Im Plymouth based, used to use snows, then used Volkscraft in Exeter - Matt the boss is a great guy, ex mastertech and really knows his shit
Im currently on allvolks in Plymouth but havent used them for anything major yet but they are my current servicing place
Thanks Pauly
I’ll have a look van doesn’t need anything for the moment but will need a Spring fettle

Thanks
Mick w

Hi Pauly
I used Volkscraft in the end really good to talk with about my van needs and future work (cambelt etc) only a simple service but I’ll use them again

Back