Matte black grille trims?

Leighsterrr

Hi all

We'd like to switch out our chrome parts on the front grille (and both front and rear badges) to matte black

I've sent a few queries out but being told we'd need to replace the whole grille to do this

I've seen a few "grille trims" around and was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible please? I've seen a few that look right but want to make sure first

Attached a pic of the van to show the chrome panels I'm referring to

20240713_124731.jpg

They can be replaced without replacing the entire grille. It's an inexpensive job but can be easier to pop the top part of the grill away to ease out the old ones as it's easy to snap the tabs on the grill itself

That looks like what I've been looking at but companies who sell them have told me I need the full grille hence I thought I'd double check here first! Looks like what I've been looking at is correct, now to just find somewhere that has matte black in stock!

Thank you

That looks like what I've been looking at but companies who sell them have told me I need the full grille hence I thought I'd double check here first! Looks like what I've been looking at is correct, now to just find somewhere that has matte black in stock!

Thank you

No probs. And good luck with it! I had a quick flick through the obvious sites & you’re right, it looks like Matte Black is rather elusive at the moment.

Saying that…

Can’t vouch for these guys though as never used them before

Saying that…

Can’t vouch for these guys though as never used them before

Thanks...just checked my e-mails and that's one of the companies that told me I'd need to replace the whole grille! For £40 it's worth a try, will keep my fingers crossed

I must learn to not reply on my phone...quotes and everything go to pot!!!

Thanks...just checked my e-mails and that's one of the companies that told me I'd need to replace the whole grille! For £40 it's worth a try, will keep my fingers crossed

I must learn to not reply on my phone...quotes and everything go to pot!!!
I reckon you’ll be fine. Never heard of having to change the whole grille before. Obviously you can do that, but it’s not the only way to go about it.

Back