MFD Dash display probs [Resolved]

Hi everybody,just joined forum and it is a mine of info out there,some very technical minded people on this site. So here goes
My t6 dash between speedo and rev counter,shows the van picture to show if any doors open,so far so good, start engine up and the settings pop up and dont go away,tried reset ,back button,no change,it says settings can only be changed when van stopped! But cant get normal info back up . Help
Cheers
Have you seen these screens on your display?

Have seen these screens on display but info on mfd screen will not show on dash when van running
I’m not sure if your message is getting lost in translation, but you refer to the dash and the MFD separately..
Have you ever had those MFD menus show whilst the van is running?
When you say dash, do you mean your headunit?

Mfd menus used to be shown as your pics show,now there not, been like that since last Sunday,its either unplug battery,or VW dealer,tried everything...
Cheers.

IF the steering wheel is retrofitted, it may need coding properly. It an be done via VCDS/VAGCOM. I had this problem when VanWorx fitted my MFSW, they didn't code it...at all....FWWOOOSH £600 XD

Well.....
If it's been working before and now isn't then a fault has developed. The 2 things I'd try are 1) remove - then + from battery then touch together for 10 seconds then reconnect to battery and test then if that fails 2) some contact cleaner into the buttons on the MFSW.

Well.....
If it's been working before and now isn't then a fault has developed. The 2 things I'd try are 1) remove - then + from battery then touch together for 10 seconds then reconnect to battery and test then if that fails 2) some contact cleaner into the buttons on the MFSW.
Will give that a go as soon as I get a chance ,and let you know what happens.

Cheers

Back