Out And About Campers

I have a sequoia table system so the leg base sits in the floor and the leg and table are stored on the end of the kitchen unit.
My bed syastem slides across and the back cushions become the infil cushions. The one I linked above I think folds over on a hinge.
Theres no lying in a rut,but after 4 years use our cushions could do with new foam now.
Storage is great. When we travel the only thing we have in the van not stowed away is the cadac and a few coats/jackets. And that includes our 10 week Spain trip earlier this year.

I have a U shape from Van Furniture and one of the sides is hinged so that creates the bed - White Laminated Ply VW T5 T6 U Shape Bed System — Van Furniture

View attachment 262589View attachment 262590
Wow, with cushion options and stuff that comes in at £2110.
Theres no price on the Northern Rose site anymore, but a year or so ago their whole u-shaped set up was £1650 (ecl cushions). They do their own laminating so you have a massive choice of finishes and they are ready built for that price.

Wow, with cushion options and stuff that comes in at £2110.
Theres no price on the Northern Rose site anymore, but a year or so ago their whole u-shaped set up was £1650 (ecl cushions). They do their own laminating so you have a massive choice of finishes and they are ready built for that price.
Think I paid around £2000 as they had a discount code 'winter offer' thing on at the time

Back