Post a link to a song that just grabs you

CRD

T6 Guru
Must have listened to this song literally hundreds of times and I never get sick of it. The sax solo is a thing of beauty. Sound quality on the YouTube link isn't the best, sounds o.k through decent headphones though.
Let me know what you think and maybe post up a link to a song that means something special to you :thumbsup:

For me, losing my dad suddenly the words " Does he realize he came down here and he took you too soon"
Had it put into my sleeve tattoo...
Gets me every time

I am into all sorts of music from The Beach Boys and BB King to Marilyn Manson, Goldfrapp, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Slipknot all sorts! But love my metal!

I can't believe it, I have just started a thread on ICE re Spotify, just posted it up, then come across this thread 1 minute later. It must be a "negative reality inverse", or a random event.
(when I work out how to put a video up, I will:confused:)

Annie Lennox - into the west

Puts the hairs up in the back of my neck everytime I hear this, her vocal range is just amazing!
To do it justice you need to hear it on real speakers..

Must have listened to this song literally hundreds of times and I never get sick of it. The sax solo is a thing of beauty. Sound quality on the YouTube link isn't the best, sounds o.k through decent headphones though.
Let me know what you think and maybe post up a link to a song that means something special to you :thumbsup:
That's a superb song, haunting!

Reactions: CRD
Back