Rant Warning- please use the search

Playing devil's advocate here.
Some new members may have never been on a forum before and are unaware of the protocols they should be following, also they might not be aware of the correct terminology to use etc.

Anyway, enough sensible stuff from me, what's the difference between a T28, T30 & T32?

As I said, by all means ask the question, but do a bit of research first, don’t just ask a generic question like “why isn’t my battery charging” or such like.
I get it mate. The search function on here is the best & often quickest way to get into what you want to find out about. Muddied slightly by a host of other things being shown that aren’t relevant at all, but being a bit more specific in the search bar & mainly putting in the effort brings the best results.

** I ended up trawling through the other thread somehow & when I saw your comment i just had to, sorry :rofl: **

Playing devil's advocate here.
Some new members may have never been on a forum before and are unaware of the protocols they should be following, also they might not be aware of the correct terminology to use etc.

Anyway, enough sensible stuff from me, what's the difference between a T28, T30 & T32?
2 or 4

Slightly off topic, well I would but I do have a little chuckle where what starts out as a "what tyres should I fit to my new 20" non load rated wheels?" thread that then turns in to an advert for their old Claytons with 3 bald tyres.

Last edited:
My favourite is I’ve just spent £40k plus on a van and didn’t bother to ask how the electrics work and now I’ve got a flat leisure battery,

Is it possible to change a passenger bench seat for a single? Asking for a friend....honestly :think smile bounce:

• Love
Reactions: CAB
To answer the OP directly, yes, it's just you (and a few others) getting old & grumpy.

Give the newbies a break. I didn't even know there was a search function for the first couple of months after joining. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To answer the OP directly, yes, it's just you (and a few others) getting old & grumpy.

Give the newbies a break. I didn't even know there was a search function for the first couple of months after joining. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As I get older I definitely get grumpier at times and as for my parents… Lordy.

I always thought the entire point of a forum was for discussion, not just to be used for a bit, to build a database of answers, and then just referred to for info. That’s what libraries are for.

Stifling discussion just because it isn’t neat seems too much… it’s good to talk (as Bob Hoskins and Maureen Lipman once said).

Thanks Bav for some positivity.

Back