Replacement bottom arm

I replaced mine at a very low mileage as there appeared to be a lot of fore / aft movement under braking.
T28 and T 30 have quite soft bushes on the front LCA s the T 32 has solid ones because of the extra brake forces from the bigger callipers and discs

The Powerflex ones are a step further and 30 % stiffer , makes the brakes and stability better all round

T28 and T 30 have quite soft bushes on the front LCA s the T 32 has solid ones because of the extra brake forces from the bigger callipers and discs

The Powerflex ones are a step further and 30 % stiffer , makes the brakes and stability better all round
Food for thought for people fitting larger front brakes on a T28 or T30.

Well i replaced my lower front arms with the Meyle HD and really like them but i have a question.

I have had my tracking done today and the front toe adjusted by a Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine, the rear toe was within tolerance on the machine but seeing as i am going to replace my rear arm bushes for Meyle HD i wondered how can rear toe be adjusted without replacing bushes that specifically alter the toe as i can see no way of adjusting the rear toe in a similar way to the front.

I have searched the forum and internet but can't find a definitive answer.

160k mine became obvious. First sign was steering judder whilst turning and creeping forward / reversing.
This is what I have lately, at stationary I can feel the power steering juddering a bit more than usual and reversing also. and seems like the front is a bit more twitchy. Maybe worth a try

Reactions: CJW
Well i replaced my lower front arms with the Meyle HD and really like them but i have a question.

I have had my tracking done today and the front toe adjusted by a Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine, the rear toe was within tolerance on the machine but seeing as i am going to replace my rear arm bushes for Meyle HD i wondered how can rear toe be adjusted without replacing bushes that specifically alter the toe as i can see no way of adjusting the rear toe in a similar way to the front.

I have searched the forum and internet but can't find a definitive answer.
The Toe on the rear is adjustable but when running vans low there simply isn't enough adjustment to get it to spec , the Powerflex bushes come with an additional 1 degree of adjustment and normally this is enough to get the spec needed .
How low is your van |??

Back