Review: CRS Performance - Koni Definition kit

I’ve taken our van to CRS today and Steve and his men removed my standard shocks with lowered springs which gave a very crashy bumpy ride on our potholed roads, they fitted H&R coilovers and the driving difference is phenomenal, also when I got home I noticed that Steve had replaced one of my missing black wheel nut covers which I thought was great.
Thank you very much Steve and crew for the excellent job you’ve performed.

John.

Hi John

Good to hear that you enjoyed the ride home , there is no doubt about this kit being the leader in its class , we have back to back tested it against everything there is, no exceptions . , There are many tech reasons for the results we get from all our offerings ( most of which are specially made to our specifications at the manufacturers )

One massive plus for this kit is the reliability , not often spoken about when comparing other kits but in 6 years of selling this we have had less than a hand full of genuine issues.

We have some really exciting news to share soon enough as the boss of Transporter conversions in UK comes on board with us . breaking news stand by .

Back