I see what you mean. They are standard gallery images sent to us by Rotiform. They actually look as these to in our video
So would it be possible to get the Transporter fitment front wheels and the standard fitment rear wheel (with a smaller offset) so thet the rear wheels dont sit as far in ?

I think to be fair to Rotiform and this wheel in particular we need to be clear that THQ are talking about the 20” wheel only…. they’ve obviously been working with Rotiform to produce an 8.5” wide wheel with a bigger offset of ET35 for super low vans on So Lows or on Air for example. Now that Andy @Solow Suspension (THQ) is gracing us with his presence ;) (welcome Andy) he might be able to confirm what I am assuming?

So to be clear…. I’ve been running the Rotiform STL 18” on my van since October ‘22 with absolutely no issues whatsoever. All these things are very subjective and what I like might not be to your liking, but I like how the 9” wide wheel ET30 sits on the front of my van. The tyres I’m running are 235/50 and my van is lowered by 80mm. I prefer the wheels to ‘poke out’ rather than ‘tuck in’, but as I say, this is just my preference.

I’ll put a couple of pictures below for reference. :thumbsup:

View attachment 219168View attachment 219169View attachment 219170
Yes man! I love it! I'm thinking similar set up but not as low.
Have you anymore photos of the van side on?

Is this what youre buying next Stu? :cool::thumbsup:
Haha.. I have 3 sets currently!! I was going to go for these but I got impatient waiting and bought the Rotiform dtm’s.. since also bought some fuel zephyr which is very unlike me but blown away how much smooth, faster, quieter 17” alloys are with quality Goodyear tyres on :)

Go on get a set, you know you want to. Then I will have first dibs in a couple of months when they go up for sale :whistle:
Haha, keep going round in circles. Have a set of Cantera at the moment, local set of banded Amaroks came up and then I saw the Bognor machine photos again.
If they were £1k maybe but £1700 with tyres is a chunk of change.

Haha, keep going round in circles. Have a set of Cantera at the moment, local set of banded Amaroks came up and then I saw the Bognor machine photos again.
If they were £1k maybe but £1700 with tyres is a chunk of change.
I must admit, I do like these Rotiforms. Ig they did the 18s in silver I would be very tempted, just not sure I want a set of 20s. I've seen some Oz racing wheels I like but the colour I want is only avaialble in the 17s not 18s. OMG I hate wheels sometimes.

Yeah its easy to get lost in the wheel world. I have 19's right now but would like to get a set of 18in and 20in so I can chop and change when I see fit. Problem is I have 3 other cars that I use and have 2 sets for (winter and summer) so dont really have the space in the garage.

Back