No sorry mate, with my wheels being black I’ve just got black bolts. What are you after…. silver bolts and silver centre caps?
Nah I’m cool with the black bolts if there’s nothing available as it kinda matches up with the outer holes I think. I was more thinking something to cover the bolts totally. Like a full centre cap similar to what I had on my GP7’s

After quietly following this thread and seeing Coullstar’s van I took the plunge and went for a set of STL’s fitted on my T6 but in black. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Now undecided on whether to fit the a Sportline front end or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1AF33DD1-A2D9-4A88-8835-A45825AB0FC9.jpeg

After quietly following this thread and seeing Coullstar’s van I took the plunge and went for a set of STL’s fitted on my T6 but in black. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Now undecided on whether to fit the a Sportline front end or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 256043
They work really well, especially with that colour - did you go with spacers on the rear? I'd leave the front end as it is, it looks much better IMO!

Last edited:
took the plunge from 20s to 18s today - another quiet thread follower!

18”x9” ET30 on 235/55/18 Michelin cross climates. Bit of a challenge getting the tyres to seal on the beads - had to take them to a guy with a ‘cheater’.

For reference:
T28 Lowered ~50mm on H&R springs over Koni shocks with full camper build weight wise.
No spacers used

Excuse the tyre soap!

IMG_4062.jpegIMG_4061.jpeg

Back