Service Plans

Jimmmmy

T6.1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Bought a service plan from Marshalls VW van Centre in Loughton Essex. Went in to book a oil change service (first service), £304 if you pay as you go, after i had got up of the floor the guy told me they were doing a special offer on service plans and could do the first two services 1 year + 2 year (the 2 year service was over £400) for (wait for it) £238, so two services for cheaper than just the first service on pay as you go. Why would anyone pay as you go with that much difference in price.

I'm assuming he's within warranty period if it's the first oil service.?

ALL IN is good. I have it aswell, shame I missed it at £34.99....... now £38pm/24mnths.

Bought a service plan from Marshalls VW van Centre in Loughton Essex. Went in to book a oil change service (first service), £304 if you pay as you go, after i had got up of the floor the guy told me they were doing a special offer on service plans and could do the first two services 1 year + 2 year (the 2 year service was over £400) for (wait for it) £238, so two services for cheaper than just the first service on pay as you go. Why would anyone pay as you go with that much difference in price.
Who did you call for this price just checking you meant £238 for both services? Ours is needing its first service soon so I’m on the lookout and we have a Marshalls near us.

Yes, £238 for two services Marshalls Loughton, I tried to phone but nobody answered the phone so I went down there as it`s only 5 mins away from me.

Typical marketing smoke and mirrors :rolleyes:

The All-in plan is even better value - a minor and a major service, 2x MOTs, 2 years breakdown and the biggy - 2 years warranty.

A no brainier.
Will prob go for this once the current one runs out, It won`t need an MOT for two years.

Back