Decided I wanted a little organisation to my kitchen for washing the dishes and somewhere the sponge can dry.

View attachment 246103View attachment 246104View attachment 246105
I have bought the white filament for this so I have extra. Decided I might as well sell some for 15£ with a new squeeze bottle that fits the design. I have 2 printed now ready to go but can print another 3 on this roll. Wont be making any more after that. FYI this is a 3d printed part and the drain plug is designed to take on 40mmx10mm or smaller. Feel free to reach out. If no interest that's fine too ;-). ill just sell them at the next camp site I go too.

I have bought the white filament for this so I have extra. Decided I might as well sell some for 15£ with a new squeeze bottle that fits the design. I have 2 printed now ready to go but can print another 3 on this roll. Wont be making any more after that. FYI this is a 3d printed part and the drain plug is designed to take on 40mmx10mm or smaller. Feel free to reach out. If no interest that's fine too ;-). ill just sell them at the next camp site I go too.
If you have items for sale then do the right thing - VIP Membership.

We use an upside down Dunelm storage cube which can be collapsed and folded when not in use, used for storage when not covering the 335, used as seat whether housing the 335 or not. The lid/seat makes it sturdy to use even when in upside down mode.
In fact, we use several as they make very useful, adaptable seats.
Foldable Grey Cube Ottoman | Dunelm

....and only £12

View attachment 56729
I just been to check this out full of hope as I desperately need a cover on a budget. It's no good for a thetford 165 am afraid. Top tip for other potty's tho.

Screenshot_20240725_142217_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240725_142158_Google.jpg

Back