Side on Sunday.

Hello mate..they are Platin P53 matt black wheels with Michelin Lattitude Cross 255/55 R18 tyres, no spacers....standard suspension atm.
Apologies for dragging up an old thread but i am looking for new tyres to fit a 4Motion on standard suspension but wish to fill the arches better ( without lowering) as current 255/45/R18 on T6 Sportlines look far too small ( as many on this Forum have agreed). I was trawling the Forum for advice and I saw yours and wondered if you had any issues with rubbing, esp when loaded up/ full lock and any issues with geaaring or speedo innacuracy ( can you live with this?) I have put the figures into 'willtheyfit.com' so know the additional dimensions.
Other option is the 235/55/R18 but these do not fill the arches much.
Sometimes it is difficult to tell what specific tyre sizes fitted look like if the vehicle is lowered but not stated. Also Does a T32 4 Motion sit higher than a 2WD T32 or T30, T28 etc, so rubbing may not be an issue? Minefield!
Any advice appreciated.

Apologies for dragging up an old thread but i am looking for new tyres to fit a 4Motion on standard suspension but wish to fill the arches better ( without lowering) as current 255/45/R18 on T6 Sportlines look far too small ( as many on this Forum have agreed). I was trawling the Forum for advice and I saw yours and wondered if you had any issues with rubbing, esp when loaded up/ full lock and any issues with geaaring or speedo innacuracy ( can you live with this?) I have put the figures into 'willtheyfit.com' so know the additional dimensions.
Other option is the 235/55/R18 but these do not fill the arches much.
Sometimes it is difficult to tell what specific tyre sizes fitted look like if the vehicle is lowered but not stated. Also Does a T32 4 Motion sit higher than a 2WD T32 or T30, T28 etc, so rubbing may not be an issue? Minefield!
Any advice appreciated.
Hey mate, so sorry missed your reply…..
There is a tiny bit of rubbing on full lock on the inner wheel arch liners but nothing that concerns or worries me unduly. The van is fully loaded most of the time especially with the weight of the conversion etc so it’s difficult to say what it would be like otherwise .
I haven’t really noticed a massive difference with the Speedo accuracy but it is very slight.
I’m on standard suspension etc. Hope this helps.

Back