Six nations fantasy league.

I have entered my team, however when it came to pick which team I support there was no option to pick England and would not let me proceed without picking one, so I picked Wales.
Let the games begin.

I have entered my team, however when it came to pick which team I support there was no option to pick England and would not let me proceed without picking one, so I picked Wales.
Let the games begin.
Same here. I imagine the glitches will slowly get ironed out.

Is there a option to sign up for the T6 forum league like last year or not.

If they have sorted out the gremlins i will register later, it was a good bit of fun last year

Is there a option to sign up for the T6 forum league like last year or not.

If they have sorted out the gremlins i will register later, it was a good bit of fun last year
@Ed Webb said.. “I've amended post one with details of the new league and link to website.”

I'm unable to sign in - my Mac security keeps giving me a "Website Not Secure" message and I am reluctant to ignore and turn off firewalls, etc.. Looks like I will be watching from the sidelines this year :-(

I'm unable to sign in - my Mac security keeps giving me a "Website Not Secure" message and I am reluctant to ignore and turn off firewalls, etc.. Looks like I will be watching from the sidelines this year :-(
I’m getting the same thing :-(

I’m getting the same thing :-(
This sucks, if I’d spotted it earlier we could have found an alternative.

I’m going to upset @Peatey by saying I think Ireland have it this year.

Sat down on the sofa, feet up, Rugby on. Testing out my brand new 65” uhd tv.
Oh and with a glass of vino :thumbsup:

Sat half on the sofa as dog wants 3/4 of it. Rugby on. Watching on a 5 year old 32” HD TV. With a gin in hand and 30 or so more bottles in the cupboard.
I clearly spent my money on Gin..

Sat half on the sofa as dog wants 3/4 of it. Rugby on. Watching on a 5 year old 32” HD TV. With a gin in hand and 30 or so more bottles in the cupboard.
I clearly spent my money on Gin..
How many bottles you going to get through tonight? You been hanging round with @Fish too much, his drinking habit has rubbed off on you;)

Back