T6.1 front styling: LVR or GT-T?

M4rc

T6 Pro
Good afternoon
I’ll be collecting a T6.1 in the coming weeks, going through the various options of styling I’m not sure which way to go.

My initial choice was Swamper or sports look however, I’m seeing more vans with sporty look lowered with swamper wheels which looks great.

My previous van was lowered on 20s although I love the look the ride is slightly compromised.
Maybe swamp is the way to go?

Could anyone give me any thoughts and suggestions to help me make my mind up?

For me the LVR bumper looks awesome head on but is too low and makes the side profile of the van all wrong then.

I don’t like to say it but some of these bumpers look a bit too much like the sporty transit vans to me (I’ll get my coat)

Good afternoon
I’ll be collecting a T6.1 in the coming weeks, going through the various options of styling I’m not sure which way to go.

My initial choice was Swamper or sports look however, I’m seeing more vans with sporty look lowered with swamper wheels which looks great.

My previous van was lowered on 20s although I love the look the ride is slightly compromised.
Maybe swamp is the way to go?

Could anyone give me any thoughts and suggestions to help me make my mind up?
Lvr bumper , THQ Audi style lights and ABT GRILL

IMG_0013.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0010.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpegHi there
what has anybody done here when they got there LVR body kit fitted and at the front and rear the plastics doesn’t cover the over front bumper

think this looks crap

does anybody fit mudflaps ?

View attachment 256153Hi there
what has anybody done here when they got there LVR body kit fitted and at the front and rear the plastics doesn’t cover the over front bumper

think this looks crap

does anybody fit mudflaps ?
Didn’t know this is how it was finished. I’d be interested to see if anyone has covered this?

Back