T6.1 rls rain light sensor assembly

Erhan

Since headlight and rain sensors are expensive in our country, I ordered this product from AliExpress. I need help from people who know about wiring

6EFA3D1E-C925-4962-942C-311FA28171A0.jpeg

I'll look at the drawings for it ASAP

Sorry guys busy busy day sorting some customers out ready for camper mart tomorrow

Unfortunately, I am getting this message.. PayPal's customers in Turkey cannot send or receive money, access their accounts or withdraw funds to their defined bank accounts.
You can also contact PayPal Customer Service at support@paypal.com so that we can assist you.

• Wow
Reactions: mmi
Sorry guys busy busy day sorting some customers out ready for camper mart tomorrow
Well, mine was busy too - but for a different reason. We had a fairly heavy snowfall till late this afternoon so have just managed to clear my driveway - no machinery involved :rofl: - except by the street maintenance blocking the entrance with a snow wall :sick:

Since headlight and rain sensors are expensive in our country, I ordered this product from AliExpress. I need help from people who know about wiring
So what exactly you have got - the connectors/signals?
On T6.1 you would connect the Rain sensor LIN bus to BCM pin 15 (T73c black). The other connections on T6.1 are just permanent +12V, ignition switched +12V and ground.

Peki tam olarak neye sahipsiniz - konektörler/sinyaller?
T6.1'de Yağmur sensörü LIN veri yolunu BCM pin 15'e (T73c siyah) bağlayacaksınız. T6.1'deki diğer bağlantılar sadece kalıcı +12V, kontak anahtarlı +12V ve şasidir.
the only light switch i need is auto headlight position. 2-rain and light sensor. 3-reverse bulb. thank you for your help

So what exactly you have got - the connectors/signals?
On T6.1 you would connect the Rain sensor LIN bus to BCM pin 15 (T73c black). The other connections on T6.1 are just permanent +12V, ignition switched +12V and ground.
is this schematic correct?

87C55000-599D-4E58-8794-E5064CF482FA.jpeg

Slovakian schema? In principle correct for the RLS, however the mirror part probably not.

T6.1 Rain sensor (G213) - indeed just the power and LINbus.
1644097982989.png

T6.1 automatic anti-dazzle mirror (Y7), where
T73c/3 is connection to reversing light,
WX1 Front interior light
1644099202457.png

I'm not sure if you need to add anything any more - please check below "complete" wiring for the light switch.
Do yo have them all now (after the foglight retrofit)?
1644140306735.png
However, possibly need to tweak the adaptations....

I'm not sure if you need to add anything any more - please check below "complete" wiring for the light switch.
Do yo have them all now (after the foglight retrofit)?
View attachment 144874
However, possibly need to tweak the adaptations....
it's easy to adapt but I don't understand much from this template :( all i need is which pin to connect the cable from the headlight switch to bcm.. Thank you for your help.

Back