T6 Sportline is here

Millsi

image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpg

I received an email on Thursday night from Volkswagen Commercial announcing the new Sportline T6.
It would appear they come complete with side bars with puddle lights. Here are some pictures from the email.

Here are some off the forecourt at South Hereford VW.
IMG_2916.jpg IMG_2917.jpg IMG_2918.jpg IMG_2919.jpg IMG_2921.jpg IMG_2923.jpg IMG_2925.jpg IMG_2926.jpg

I saw a 180 one at the dealer.
The design was as coherent and well thought out as Wimpey home, the leather (ahem - is it real?) looked naff, the spoiler does actually spoil it and it wasn't even a 204 AND no 4motion option so as sporty as a Micra Sport. Oh and the "normal" dashboard too.
And the hilarious thing is the price tag.

The Edition 6 Caravelle does it FAR better- really nice interior, posh dash, cool wheels.

Last edited:
I've had the email several times too :confused:
Having seen the van i can't see what is the difference between my order and a Sportline with the exception of the side bars with puddle lights, front splitter and leather, around 2k (although that could be almost cancelled out by what i believe i saw which said the LED'S were a cost option on the Sportline)

Has anyone got the actual price of a Sportline 204ps DSG yet, i haven't found anything other than speculation!

All sportlines at dealers are 180s, VW have 'announced' the sportline 204 but if you follow the links all models say price TBC ??

I saw a 180 one at the dealer.
The design was as coherent and well thought out as Wimpey home, the leather (ahem - is it real?) looked naff, the spoiler does actually spoil it and it wasn't even a 204 AND no 4motion option so as sporty as a Micra Sport. Oh and the "normal" dashboard too.
And the hilarious thing is the price tag.

The Edition 6 Caravelle does it FAR better- really nice interior, posh dash, cool wheels.
Never a truer post posted:) It is just the VAT and BIK, that gives the sportline real appeal, for some.

I had a Nova SR with body kit thought it was great, but it was sad looking back on it now.....

IMG_3706.PNG I was VERY unsure about the front spoiler as I've ordered one but after seeing it in the flesh today I'm pleased I'm getting it. It's weird as not many pictures are doing it justice ....

Back