Team Indium Grey

Yes, will be - two of them have some curbing so will get them sorted before selling. Not sure what to price them at so will look through some old posts to gauge
let me know before you get them refurbed or anything as I've always fancied these in silver which vw dont do, hence it might suit

Thought it had been awhile since i posted so heres a a couple of photos of the van. Fisrt one from Caffine and Machine a few months back, looking for to going again next friday. Second one is a picture on route to Early edition and then the third is froma FB post of my van fron VanX showing the grill
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg

First time posting!

Picked up my van end of May and slowly starting the upgrades. Dechromed front and rear. Insulation, carpet lining and electrics. Safari side windows and tailgate window. Taking it up to Scotland end of this month for the ply guys to fit out the rear.

Been contemplating which wheels for quite some time: Tomahawk Kato, Navis Gelida or Modular steel beadlocks. All would be with Falken wildpeaks after hearing so many good reviews here.

Pictures are of the van the day I picked it up and then my most recent trip down to Cornwall.

6906C53C-ED36-4F0E-B099-8CA16EC71CC3.JPG
69D23CBA-299B-4724-BD23-5E88FBD53FC3.JPG

First time posting!

Picked up my van end of May and slowly starting the upgrades. Dechromed front and rear. Insulation, carpet lining and electrics. Safari side windows and tailgate window. Taking it up to Scotland end of this month for the ply guys to fit out the rear.

Been contemplating which wheels for quite some time: Tomahawk Kato, Navis Gelida or Modular steel beadlocks. All would be with Falken wildpeaks after hearing so many good reviews here.

Pictures are of the van the day I picked it up and then my most recent trip down to Cornwall.

View attachment 254753
View attachment 254754
Like the de-chrome, does it involve a whole new grille?

Nope, just a few new bits of trim grill inserts - cost about £30. You can do the job fairly easily yourself with some trim removal tools.

Did the rear lettering and badge at the same time and the most time consuming part was getting the adhesive off from the old rear badge.

Time to start posting.Hi all, been lurking in the forum for a while now. Thanks to the members putting out some great info.
2021 T6.1 150 DSG, daily work van.
After 3 years of ownership finally upgraded the wheels. Got the suspension sorted last month with SoLow NSL's. Loving the way it handles now!

PXL_20240818_005251335.jpg

PXL_20240818_004621806.jpg

Time to start posting.Hi all, been lurking in the forum for a while now. Thanks to the members putting out some great info.
2021 T6.1 150 DSG, daily work van.
After 3 years of ownership finally upgraded the wheels. Got the suspension sorted last month with SoLow NSL's. Loving the way it handles now!

View attachment 255724

View attachment 255725
nice!! what alloys are those? looks great amy more plans for it?

First time posting!

View attachment 254753
View attachment 254754
Did you go for matt or gloss badges and trims?

Here's ours - from this just post conversion....

View attachment 259429

Fast forward three and a bit years of ownership and tweaking, and we're here (wheels and tyres are today's addition!)

View attachment 259428
Yeah... y'see... this is the little push that has me floating closer and closer to splashing out money I don't have for AT wheels... and probably having to revert to OEM shocks from my bilsteins... can someone please stop me?

The van looks awesome @woodyscooper really really like that!

#teamindiumwinner

Yeah... y'see... this is the little push that has me floating closer and closer to splashing out money I don't have for AT wheels... and probably having to revert to OEM shocks from my bilsteins... can someone please stop me?

The van looks awesome @woodyscooper really really like that!

#teamindiumwinner
Thank you, I'm pleased too but I know what you mean about needing the push!

I really couldn't decide in the wheels to go for, I've liked the MAC-AT from early doors but every time I thought about them I'd research and find some other wheels I liked (OZ Rally Raids?) only to come full circle back to these so much so that even my other half got bored of me asking for an opinion on them!

I'm on standard suspension (ish) here - I have the upgraded Eibach rear springs from THQ to combat the camper sag

Back