Team Indium Grey

Oops just read rest of thread lol
Haha no problem mate. I just wanted something that wasn't as obvious as the normal spoiler as I wasn't planning on any sportline type splitter etc, just sticking to a classic, simple style.

Ohhh thats nice para, what grill is that? an insert? and whats the splitter? and the wheels?

Loving it!
Picked it up today, pretty happy but knackered from the 10 hour round trip!
Velare wheels but not sure yet what model and no idea on the grill or splitter tbh

IMG_3977.jpeg

LWB Kombi on 18" Sportline wheels - i am considering moving to a 17" swamper on falken wildpeaks for a better ride quality, the previous owner said it was lowered but i cant remember to what - how can i measure that ? maybe a daft question but this is my first van and new to the game

View attachment 244458

LWB Kombi on 18" Sportline wheels - i am considering moving to a 17" swamper on falken wildpeaks for a better ride quality, the previous owner said it was lowered but i cant remember to what - how can i measure that ? maybe a daft question but this is my first van and new to the game
Measure from the centre of the wheel to the middle of the arch. A std T6 is 460mm front I believe. Yours looks like it's about 60mm down at the front? Also bear in mind a 30mm lowering spring might equal more drops if the van is loaded up, a camper conversion etc.

@Benh76 Nice looking van! I see in the past you have had H+R coilovers before the So Lows. How do the NSL's compare? I am tossing up between the 2??
Thanks mate, either way you can’t go wrong. Only point I would make is that the THQ extended drop links started knocking after afew hundred miles. This was due to poor quality nuts supplied with droplinks. I put the OEM nuts back on and it’s resolved that. Price is pretty similar aswell so it’s upto you. I haven’t had either set long enough to really give a long term review tho.

Thanks mate, either way you can’t go wrong. Only point I would make is that the THQ extended drop links started knocking after afew hundred miles. This was due to poor quality nuts supplied with droplinks. I put the OEM nuts back on and it’s resolved that. Price is pretty similar aswell so it’s upto you. I haven’t had either set long enough to really give a long term review tho.
@Benh76 Thanks. Do you know are longer droplinks a must have for setting the NSL's up right?

Back