Team Sportline.

Still got her.. a few things gone wrong, but should be sorted under warranty soon…. boot latch intermittent, left slider door only opens halfway sometimes and the left slider switch flickers on and off like the door is open…
When did you get yours mate ?

I’m nervous at some of the negatives I’ve read on some of the problems with these but hopefully these have been sorted - things like build quality etc

When did you get yours mate ?

I’m nervous at some of the negatives I’ve read on some of the problems with these but hopefully these have been sorted - things like build quality etc
I hear you about the negatives.. it is a van and the build quality is good in my opinion. Yes the tolerances and quality are not as tight for the money you pay for it, but it is still a great van compare to other vans..definitely a long term purchase, should have got one of those kombis years ago…

Has everyone in this thread still got their sportlines ? How have they been if so ?
Nearly 2 years in. 10k miles and no issues so far. Only 2 things. Sportline wing badges have come unstuck and rear spoiler buckles in the heat (above 25c) but goes back when cooler.
So far that’s it

Should be an easy fix.
Take off the indicators. Got some epoxy resin and apply to the back of the badge to get rid of the criss cross pattern on the back as this is the reason that the self adhesive 3m tape don’t stick to the badge properly. Restick them back on then clip on my new Leighton Van Dynamic indicators.
Job done…..one day :thumbsup:

Anyone know of a decent set of mats for my Sportline?
Ordered these and not really the same are they even though they say they are for a T6.1!

IMG_7343.jpeg

Well after a long day, she’s home, what a weapon of a van super quick compared to my transit msrt, really pleased,

Needs some tints, spacers and coilovers adjusting as sitting up,

Sub and speakers booked for the 7th oct as the speakers are absolutely shocking, apart from that she’s naughty

View attachment 259549
They are a lovely Bus arnt they.
What speakers you going for?

They are a lovely Bus arnt they.
What speakers you going for?
Not sure yet on brand, in car audio are doing it in bishops Stortford, 8”sub, door speakers, a pillar speakers, sound proofing door cards and bulk head + a pillars, suspension being done next week and rings Saturday morning,

Has anyone done spacers/adaptors ? Pictures please and best place to buy…:

Not sure yet on brand, in car audio are doing it in bishops Stortford, 8”sub, door speakers, a pillar speakers, sound proofing door cards and bulk head + a pillars, suspension being done next week and rings Saturday morning,

Has anyone done spacers/adaptors ? Pictures please and best place to buy…:
How much if you don’t mind me asking??

Back