Thermostat - Where Do You Mount Yours?

I put mine above the seat belt on the b-pillar - you have to be careful to secure the cable so that it doesn't come into contact with the seat belt and high enough above to allow the movement of the belt height adjustment. That way it accessible from front and rear. Down near the floor between the seats seems crazy to me - I would hit that every time with my boots as I walk through.
Hi do you have a couple of pictures of your location pls as about to fit mine and great location cheers

If the thermostat is too high in the van it will be difficult to set up the temperature set point.

Mine’s has a remote control being a Chinese cheapy.

John.
My Chinese special controls are on boxout to right when opening sliding door. Prob handy to let air in and run if things don't go to plan! Also have the snazzy remote. The outlet is there as well with aim to fry rear passengers.

Could you help I love the idea of having the controller in the centre panel in the front headlining do I need to order a infill panel or can it be fitted the blanking panel ?
Hi, these are 6.1 vans which have an infill panel as standard. If you have a sunglasses compartments there instead, we would make up a small ply panel and suede line it and ift into the hole.

Thanks all for your help so it is either going above the drivers seatbelt or in the little blanking panel my the cab internal lights t6.1 cheers

Thanks all for your help so it is either going above the drivers seatbelt or in the little blanking panel my the cab internal lights t6.1 cheers
just be careful above seatbelt as there is a movable plastic panel which moves up and down when you adjust the seatbelt top mount. This may snag your fixings, so just be aware :thumbsup:

Back