Transporter HQ Full LED headlights - errors on dash

Riley631

Evening!

I have just installed the new full LED headlights from THQ along with their gloss black lower and upper (badged) grille.

All working as they should however I now have two lights on the dash - orange coil and orange engine management light. Also ACC has been deactivated.

Could anyone help me please - I have also just emailed THQ

Many thanks

Max

Sounds like a coincidence as i can't see your lights would have nothing to do with engine faults. Have you got a Carista or any other fault code reader ?

Bit far for me lol.....maybe someone more local can help with a code reader or its worth getting yourself a Crista off Amazon. As i said though i can't see how it would be related to the light change though.

Which fuse did you piggy back off can you take a photo?

I think it’s in SB19 which is air mass module - do I need to insert the fuse I removed in to the piggyback carrier next to the one provided by THQ?

I think it’s in SB19 which is air mass module - do I need to insert the fuse I removed in to the piggyback carrier next to the one provided by THQ?
Yes you do. New fuse takes care of the headlight feed, original fuse is still required to complete/protect the circuit for the original equipment.

Back