Some things I've noted on Amazon:

These are amazingly useful camping lights with a very good run time, range of brightness and the low red option is great for night time - would have done a review but they've been out of stock for ages but back in at a decent price for Prime Day:

If you have USB-C phones then I have several of these little Anker batteries as they are ideal for emergency top ups and at this price are great value:

I've been really impressed with my smaller Alpicool P18 and it's currently a good price if you need a smaller but very effective fridge. My full review is here

View attachment 254669
That's not a bad prices, I quite like mine for general working-from-van use to keep the laptop going, and it works well on a small solar panel

That's not a bad prices, I quite like mine for general working-from-van use to keep the laptop going, and it works well on a small solar panel

Yeah it looks like the cheapest option at the moment although I have zero budget. Pre conversion with zero electrics and we're off for a stay over. Dunno what to do to power my cpap machine. It's gonna be a noisy night for TOWMBO and possibly a bad morning after. Meh

EcoFlow seem to be selling their 800w grid tie micro inverters for £100 on eBay with 20% today with code HAPPY20

That code seems to cover a few other vendors like Ecoworthy too

Last edited:
Back