My favurites are the Vossens but at 3k plus tyres I doubt I will be putting them on unless I win the lottery, or maybe start a crowdfunding thing.

View attachment 159604View attachment 159603View attachment 159602View attachment 159601View attachment 159600View attachment 159605
Canteras look nice :thumbsup: appreciate the pictures! I totally agree with you, my heart is sold on Vossens but I’m trying to convince my wallet it’ll be worth it! I’d hate to be in this predicament again in 6 months with a £3k set of wheels I’m not a fan of anymore.

i LOVE bronze off of a grey van...
@fezza68 runs bronze steels on his ( i think?) and they look great)

so @BlayneKinley with the Judd's in mind, what about these:
Appreciate the input @Trouts - not 100% sold on the colour in the advert. I’d also prefer to go 10J on the rear with a concave wheel I think. I think considerations at the minute are Judd T311R and Vossen VSF-1. I just need to decide on a colour :whistle:

Thanks @david173 I do have to agree with you, I think that colour works really well. With the right colour gunmetal I think it suits it well, a little more subtle than a silver wheel.
Personally I think the gunmetal/ grey or silver look really good on grey vans. something like the BBS SV in titanium, pic below stolen shamelessly from exploria:

View attachment 159596

For me Black alloys always look a little 'lost'

Just my 2p worth :think smile bounce:

Déjà vu!

Déjà vu!

i knew you were gonna say that...

Déjà vu!

Thanks @Ads_Essex intrawled through team indium grey but didn’t stumble across this in my search. I’m visiting @BognorMotors Friday afternoon. Bank account at the ready :cool:

Thanks @Ads_Essex intrawled through team indium grey but didn’t stumble across this in my search. I’m visiting @BognorMotors Friday afternoon. Bank account at the ready :cool:
Aside from some classics, the question is always worth re-asking as there’s bound to be some new wheels that you haven’t yet seen.
Will be interesting to see what you end up choosing

Back