What Have You Been Listening To Today?

I'm a bit of a "late adopter" when it comes to technology, but since the T6 has Apple Car Play, I have joined Spotify Premium - (6 family members in total for £15/month), so we've all got it, including a mate down the pub who is using my last space. I have got some brilliant Playlists together, and lots more to do, which I can listen to off line up to 3333 songs off-line per family member. I have listened to some non mainstream stuff in my time, but there seems to be very little I can't find to cobble together in various playlists. So I've got some Ska, Oi, Goth, Punk, Grandmaster Flash, Jam, Dead Kennedy's, Talking Heads and god knows what else all synced together. Boy I am looking forward to getting my speaker, amp, subwoofer upgrade sorted
I am thinking of joining Uber, so I can drive around and cover some of my fuel costs. With a message on the dash, Don't like the tunes; then Walk:cool::cool::cool:
Very recently some loud arguing...

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Should be back to my Northern Soul days, blimey three wrong links in a row, got there eventually and this tune was proper left field back in 1976.

Last edited:
This band turned up at my local a couple of days ago, no covers, all original and varied act. Spanish street music.

One of my all time favourite bands , saw them last Sunday in Belgium , melt yer face of dirty punk blues

Back