What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Likewise,
I gave the dirty girl a wash, she was filthy!
And finally got the Clim Air's installed, the pressure washer helped with those odd little white logos on them.......
View attachment 185776
View attachment 185774

If someone told me they had a load of vinyl stickers down the side of their van I’d wince but your side decals look awesome.
The greys work so well with the deep black paint and I love the shapes.

Is this a one off design or is it a conversion company or?

If someone told me they had a load of vinyl stickers down the side of their van I’d wince but your side decals look awesome.
The greys work so well with the deep black paint and I love the shapes.

Is this a one off design or is it a conversion company or?
To be honest, had I bought the van without the vinyls I don't think I would have considered having them applied. But I too think they look quite smart and give it an unusual stance.

Not sure who applied them but I did see a white T6 listed on eBay at the weekend which was white with the same vinyl but in black and green so they must be available to buy from somewhere.

Now I just need to get some quotes to have the lower grille sprayed, once that's done in black I may rethink the vinyls........

To be honest, had I bought the van without the vinyls I don't think I would have considered having them applied. But I too think they look quite smart and give it an unusual stance.

Not sure who applied them but I did see a white T6 listed on eBay at the weekend which was white with the same vinyl but in black and green so they must be available to buy from somewhere.

Now I just need to get some quotes to have the lower grille sprayed, once that's done in black I may rethink the vinyls........

Been searching on and off all day for the vinyls - seems they were on the ABT E line T6.1. But no idea if they’re specifically an ABT product.

69FB250B-295E-4A4B-87C1-0D8CA8700FA6.jpg

And although this is close, it isn't as nice….

8FAFC9F4-2DB0-48D9-B1BF-0A79538F6DE4.png

And this looks very close…

Last edited:
Been searching on and off all day for the vinyls - seems they were on the ABT E line T6.1. But no idea if they’re specifically an ABT product.

View attachment 185863

And although this is close, it isn't as nice….

View attachment 185864

And this looks very close…

I like their Cayenne

They also have a video of the T6 uploaded

My BM2 battery monitor stopped communicating with my phone last week. Looked online-nothing.
Spotted one of Lee’s posts on here that disconnecting for 30 seconds resets it.
So, just been out and after a massive faff (battery is under the driver’s seat) I’ve done just that and it’s working again.
Cheers @Dellmassive

I’ve fitted a Kirivans drivers seat rear panel which hasnt such a deap indentaction, and I’ve wired in a switch to turn the power on and off to my newly installed diesel heater, I know about letting the heater to cool down before I switch it off.
I've also installed a carbon monoxide detector to the van ceiling.

John.3793DD46-21D8-4889-AEA5-6E5C64335F7C.jpeg

592BA08E-8320-4C6B-891B-49FAF21DE014.jpeg

Back