I have the camper glass flush sliders and no complaints after 8 months!
They are smaller openings and slightly trickier to open (I think) than the originals though.

Have ordered Camper Glass. If they arrive quick, I may have them fitted on Friday. I'll report back how i get on.

Due delivery for today (10th). Prob fitted by Friday by a guy called Craig. (I have no time to do so and no experience either)

Last edited:
Fitting tomorrow, hows that for service. I'd name them but its a cash job so dont want to dob them in.

Any recommendations for Surrey area to finish my windows. Just the sliding door side to do. I have the replacement.

Cheers BM, I will sort it soonish. First I have to figure out how to get a bike lift I bought last evening out of my van and into my garage. It weighs a freakin ton.

The guy doing it, did one and had to shoot off. Since then hes gone radio silent. TBF, anything couldve happened to them for them to go silent. Im not judging as stuff happens.

Bike lift is getting extracated from the bus today. I will be calling you BM next week, once what feels like part of the forth rail bridge is safely in my garage. Garage Tetris is another task I've been avoiding.

Hi everyone

We’ve a t6 transporter with 8 seats and think we need the rear windows (middle windows I guess) replaced each side for sliding option. We’ve seen two versions - where the sliding panel is nearer front, t’other is nearer back - we’d prefer the latter if there’s a choice to get us much air to rear row as poss.

We’re in Muswell Hill north London and wonder if there’s any tips on where to take it rather than VW dealership?

Thabks

The guy doing it, did one and had to shoot off. Since then hes gone radio silent. TBF, anything couldve happened to them for them to go silent. Im not judging as stuff happens.
Maybe he got lifted by the window police?
Fitting tomorrow, hows that for service. I'd name them but its a cash job so dont want to dob them in.

Back