I'll be having a pop top next year hopefully, but there seems like so much choice out there. I'm swaying towards skyline roof, but also considering reimo (possibly spelt wrong) after speaking to @Adam H on here. Very helpful chap and seems knowledgeable.

I'm a nightmare in carparks currently.

T6 on 20's, 30mm drop with chrome roof bars. Never trust the 2m carparks unless I see another van in there

I’m looking for a pop top for our recent van purchase.

Our priority is height at the front and rear (bi-fold must be an option) as I’m 6’4.

Horizon would bed perfect but way out of our price range.

Skyline (standard SWB) is another option but I’ve read about the Auroras opening on motorways, any idea if this fault also exists with the standard versions?

Any other ‘decently priced’ pop tops that provide maximum headroom at the front and back? Cheers!
Storm for me with a bi fold bed deck and full unzip cavas plus vented windows both side large front window
I also have the slide hatch over the cab makes a big difference while driving
Good lock down straps no issues I always double wrap them
I am 6 ft 2 and sat on the rear seats with the pop up no issues clear head room

Storm for me with a bi fold bed deck and full unzip cavas plus vented windows both side large front window
I also have the slide hatch over the cab makes a big difference while driving
Good lock down straps no issues I always double wrap them
I am 6 ft 2 and sat on the rear seats with the pop up no issues clear head room
Exactly the same as mine @Albel the best mode I’ve had done to my van.

John.

IMG_0622.jpeg
IMG_1220.png
IMG_1084.jpeg

I love my Hi Lo as it does not shout camper van. The downside is reduced headroom in the van when its down, and you cannot store any bedding up there

Hi all. Looking to pull the trigger on a pop top. Seen the obvious skyline original (put off the aurora as fly open) seems a lot get those. I like the storm roofs but not seen in person yet. How is everyone liking those after a few month.

I’m worried about wind noise/rattles. Alongside ruining my van. So what to get it right. Any updates/advise. So many company’s now!

I had my storm pot top fitted at cosmic campers Derby top quality workmanship and I’m into my third year with it and very happy with it.
I went to their workshop first to se their workmanship and was quite happy to have the installation.

Back