Sold Custom Grille Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like one for a Highline 6.1 when you are ready!
‘Black Betty’ on mine please.
Thanks Andy

Reactions: CJW
I know the van in its unmolested state started off as a trendline but wasn't sure if the previous owner had upgraded bits & pieces.

Blimey that was quick! OK. The five of you above, please could you PM me a photo of your upper grille when you get chance?

Will have to put a pause on any more after these until the four who have first dibs tell me their grille type.

Thanks fellas.
Many thanks. I’ll get a photo to you tomorrow when I’m home

Ooh, ooh I am in on this

T6 Floyd please when you have a spare moment.

I am on a highline grill also.

How very kind @CJW. I'd love to take you up on the offer. Mine's a T6 Highline and the colours you've used are great. The text would be "MANDY" please. Let me know if you if you need any further details.

Many thanks again.

@CJW - if you get your margins right, you may be able to give up your day job. :fast rofl:

• Haha
How very kind @CJW. I'd love to take you up on the offer. Mine's a T6 Highline and the colours you've used are great. The text would be "MANDY" please. Let me know if you if you need any further details.

Many thanks again.
Good stuff. Please could you PM me a photo of your grille when you get chance? Many thanks.

Love this idea. Only had our van a week and don't know what it's name is going to be yet but good luck with this project and we'd happily pay for one once you're up and running.

Love this idea. Only had our van a week and don't know what it's name is going to be yet but good luck with this project and we'd happily pay for one once you're up and running.
Perhaps you could order a blank? :whistle:

These look awesome .. I would need to see how it would look on the other side as I already have the 4motion badge on my grill

“HOONIVAN”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back