Sold Custom Grille Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me on the list for one of these for "Woodstock" please. It's a Cali Beach - do you need a photo of the grille (suspect it's the same as trendline)?

Reactions: CJW
Put me on the list for one of these for "Woodstock" please. It's a Cali Beach - do you need a photo of the grille (suspect it's the same as trendline)?
Always worth seeing your grille just in case. Please PM it to me. Many thanks.

Bit of a delay while I re-engineered the process to allow for the circle in the forum logo to fall off the edge of the badge but really happy with the result and it was worth persevering with. The first one is going in the post tomorrow and I’ll be able to move much quicker going forward. Hope you like this in your chosen colours, @moomin-j :thumbsup:

F6AEC8D6-B6C2-4A1C-A741-E8F67173C1B4.jpeg

Bit of a delay while I re-engineered the process to allow for the circle in the forum logo to fall off the edge of the badge but really happy with the result and it was worth persevering with. The first one is going in the post tomorrow and I’ll be able to move much quicker going forward. Hope you like this in your chosen colours, @moomin-j :thumbsup:

View attachment 191568
@CJW - That looks brill. Could you add me to the list. I have attached a piccy of my highline grill, gives a hint of the colour I would like.

20220421_123620.jpg

Have you figured out a cost …how long does it take to produce one
I’m currently timing how long it takes. Happy to share when I’ve done a few. On cost, I’ll get back to you on that. Weighing up a few options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back