Dub Dogs, let’s see them :)

Love Jack Russell's after Border Collies. Considering a cocker poo at the moment, seem fun dogs and easy on the hoover ;)
My other dog is a jackadoodle. A wee black woolly jack Russell poodle cross. Lovely nature.
Cockapoo's are great dogs but the cocker in them makes the a bit daft and hyper. They need lots of exercise.
Couple of my pals got them. Got other pals with pure bred cockers and they are amazing dogs. But daft and full on. Perfect if you spend a lot of time in the countryside.

We live in a Lodge Home surrounded by woodland, have 5 chestnut trees ,boughs over the roof. Sounds like grenades when the nuts fall. The problem with the woods is the roots, not so nimble on the feet. So the missus does most of the walking in the winter. Dog sit a Manchester Terrier Cross, and a Lab.

We live in a Lodge Home surrounded by woodland, have 5 chestnut trees ,boughs over the roof. Sounds like grenades when the nuts fall. The problem with the woods is the roots, not so nimble on the feet. So the missus does most of the walking in the winter. Dog sit a Manchester Terrier Cross, and a Lab.
Sounds great. I spend a huge amount out time up the glen’s fishing for salmon all over Scotland so my dogs get well exercised and can swim very well.
IMG_4658.jpegIMG_4657.jpegIMG_4534.jpegIMG_4289.jpeg

My pal playing a salmon on the Helmsdale with his 2 cockers IMG_4771.jpeg

Another couple pics from this years Helmsdale fishing trip/pish up
My pal again having a terrible time.
His T5 camper parked up next to mine.

IMG_4765.jpegIMG_4674.jpeg

The wife has been wanting a dog for ages, and I've finally given in! We hopefully collect it next week.

One big question, how do you travel with you dog in the van? I.e. what car seat/bed or restraints do you use? I've tried to have a look but there's so many options! It's for a small dog if that makes any difference! Any help much appreciated!

The wife has been wanting a dog for ages, and I've finally given in! We hopefully collect it next week.

One big question, how do you travel with you dog in the van? I.e. what car seat/bed or restraints do you use? I've tried to have a look but there's so many options! It's for a small dog if that makes any difference! Any help much appreciated!
Ours is secured with one of those short lead seat belt things. Sits up front with the wife on the double seat. He’s a nosey sod so stares out the windscreen all the time. When pitched up he gets in the first available dog sized space.

Last edited:
Back