Wow.... hadn't realised it had been so long since I last looked at your thread.

Are you sure you aren't building a T6.8.... stunning. Absolutely stunning and some great ideas!!
:notworthy:

Thank you.
Does feel like it has been going on for far to long.

Bin off site for a while - just so damned busy.
Thanks for posting this @Fish - I'll be speaking to you know who before paying the deposit.
I hope @HiLo Roofs have listened and are going to sort your problem out AND get their act together!

Bin off site for a while - just so damned busy.
Thanks for posting this @Fish - I'll be speaking to you know who before paying the deposit.
I hope @HiLo Roofs have listened and are going to sort your problem out AND get their act together!

That fitter will sort it for you mate.. as I have kept them in the loop.. they think its pants too.

New day, new upgrade(second time around).
New california struts on tailgate.. ICE build was just too heavy for velle ones.

Frustrating weekend - Tailgate has started to fail to open.. another visit to VW.

are we going for star field or my mod for a light monitor?

@Fish if you don’t mind me asking have you got lwb rails or short for your seating? I’m stuck trying to find the end cover for center rail which looks like I need a long cap cover. Your rear Center rails at back look like they have short caps. Tia

LWB rails pal. My only suggestion for rails would be Colin @VWVC ,he prob got 3 or 4 kicking around his unit.

Back