Genuine T6 Sportline front spoiler

Good find, looks nice in white its just them damn sensors holes why why why

Reactions: Rob
Mines got the front sensors so I'd be ok. VW should do two versions or at the very least blanking panels like the towing eye ....

I think im liking it better in the white, really need to see one on for real. Dealer has one at the mow so may get to see it fitted if i can get there at the right time.

Better in white, but still not convinced, think you need to see it in the flesh.

Definitely not convinced, don't like the way it sticks out at the sides and both my sons have said NO DAD ,just lower it and bigger wheels!!

Trust me you need to see it in the flesh. It doesn't stick out that wide. I really love it. Holes in front a shite though. Need blanks to fill in.

Is the splitter lower or higher than the side bars?
For example the T5.1 splitter followed the same line as the sides and the side bars were lower.

mine are not genuine side bars so not sure if it makes difference but there's not much in it.

Its growing on me, the front profile just dont seem to follow the sides as you say @HHO . Really need to see one in the flesh

Front what I've seen so far, it seems to lend itself better to the darker colours where the angular outer edges seem to blend in better.

I do like the all black grills and badge. Thats what i have in mine for the look on my T6

Personally I am a little disappointed with VW on this. The standard looks of a T6 is by far better than any other van on the road, so with that foundation and the money and expertise they have I expected far better than something that looks like is was designed on Friday afternoon before they broke up for Christmas. Maybe they should have just produced a separate bumper completely opposed to an add on. I believe it won't be long before we see an influx of aftermarket ones which suit it better.

I do like the all black grills and badge. Thats what i have in mine for the look on my T6

I have tried telling the Mrs this because I didn't tell her I was having them blacked because I knew she would moan has she says it looks like the badge as fallen off. Can't live with them, can't live with out them.

I have tried telling the Mrs this because I didn't tell her I was having them blacked because I knew she would moan has she says it looks like the badge as fallen off. Can't live with them, can't live with out them

Badge has fell off! thats good i like that ....bless :thumbsup:

Back