Genuine T6 Sportline front spoiler

It looks like someone has run up and stuck it on as a joke! I think we can safely say I don't like it ! I'll try and wind my neck in about it now , I'm sure people will love it

I must admit, I remember picking up a t5 van with my dad about 4 years ago and there was a sportline model in white in the showroom which I just thought was the coolest van I'd seen, the kit was amazing on it.
I'm just not getting that feeling with this one.
That's not to say it won't grow on me but I'm actually moving more towards the ABT front spolier which has grown on me, even more so when I saw it in person....

Last edited:
I'm with you on that @Pedro , not seen the abt in person but really like it from the front, the sides bug me a little I must admit though.

Just looking at some more press release pics. From this angle, the front spoiler looks completely alien to the front end of the van

image.jpeg

Can't see what possessed them to go with it ! Grrrr there I go again ! I know there were rumours of there not even being a t6 sportline but I wished they'd not bothered

More pics seen on another dealer site, seats look horrible too!
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
That settles it..... I am very glad I didn't wait for the sport line to come out. Have to say it actually makes me even more satisfied with my Highline that I can make my own and 'upgrade' as time goes on, and I think it already looks a lot more classy than this effort.

@T6dder , great article but you would think they would have some sort of clue that it's genuine !!!!
It's one too keep tho.....
Just make sure you show them the pictures of the new sportline going around with a caption of maybe.... " I told you so "

@Pedro they should be members of this forum - a much more reliable source for news and information rather than the VW Press Office ;)

Back