Genuine T6 Sportline front spoiler

It's definitely almost in keeping with the 2017 vw design language if you look at the golf clubsport s but I don't like it now. Too wide at the sides and you can see the stock fog light Matt black trim under it.

The maxton isn't "lip" enough for me.

The Swiss vans one is identical to the one they use on the transits so not unique enough but I good effort.

Abt front end it is. Suits the t6 better.

Such a shame VW.

Just found another pic of the Customvanz splitter - but colour coded rather than gloss black.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I totally agree with you Rob , the Spoiler isn't growing on me, show my two teenage sons and they are still saying NO WAY DAD ,why oh why they made it stick out like that , who knows but I too definitely think there will be some nicer aftermarket ones in the near future

Reactions: Rob
Just shown my lads the colour coded Custon Vanz splitter but even that apparently sticks way too much out at the sides and should be in line .kids aye

I have seen this one a few times @carlg , i do like it but i dont like how it just looks stuck on on the sides.

It's basically a copy of the t5.1 abt lip. Really needs to stick out more on the front like the new abt lip imo. But it's quite subtle.

The sportline spoiler looks similar to my Bosch lawnmower, with the combs on the side for edge to edge cutting. Like the T5 ABT style spoiler above.

It's basically a copy of the t5.1 abt lip. Really needs to stick out more on the front like the new abt lip imo. But it's quite subtle.
The guy said it was a T5 abt that they had been altered to fit and now they have new mould for the t6

Can't bring myself to like it , looks like a bumper car/ poor Peugeot 205 gti I body kit, as a lot of other really disappointed with vw on this !

Yep your right looks shocking! My mates been saving hard for a new sportline but not going to buy one now !

Back