Much Appreciated, any reasons why you would recommend them over others?

I was looking at these:

Would be curious to your opinion. The units on the Transporter HQ site seem to be quite a bit more expensive.
As Cuffy says, THQ are a well known seller where I am and these lights will be their fourth(?) generation so they should know what they are up to with them.

Having said that those others you list also look good and are based in your country so probably better value for you now import duties are back on the menu - didn’t originally spot you were in the Netherlands (or Netherworld as my auto-correct kept wanting to call it!).

I'm also after someone to do this, in the Midlands/Tamworth way?
You can do it with Carista - you get a free month to make changes when you buy it, just need to register for the beta version.

I think after the month, if you cancel the subscription then it still works as a reader, you just can't make changes. I might be wrong on that though, I've not needed to use it since.

You can do it with Carista - you get a free month to make changes when you buy it, just need to register for the beta version.

I think after the month, if you cancel the subscription then it still works as a reader, you just can't make changes. I might be wrong on that though, I've not needed to use it since.
@CAB - How do you register for the beta version of Carista?

@Cuffy- Opendd the link and the link inside for Android users is in East European or some other strange language, which I dont understand.

@Cuffy- Opendd the link and the link inside for Android users is in East European or some other strange language, which I dont understand.
It's English when I click on it.
Not a great deal of help I know.

Hi!

These are the H7 headlights 7E1.941.006.F

Final check, these will fit my T6 TSI 2017 with OEM H4 lights?
Pretty sure they are plug & play, but just wan to make sure they fit.

I finally got myself a set, seller is about to ship them. Just a quick check with the folks here;

Thanks!

1718655373642.png
1718655569333.jpeg
1718655434438.png

• Love
Reactions: CAB
Hi!

These are the H7 headlights 7E1.941.006.F

Final check, these will fit my T6 TSI 2017 with OEM H4 lights?
Pretty sure they are plug & play, but just wan to make sure they fit.

I finally got myself a set, seller is about to ship them. Just a quick check with the folks here;

Thanks!

View attachment 246678
View attachment 246680
View attachment 246679
That’s the kiddies!

They are Plug and Play, but you’ll want to code the dipped beam to remain on when main beam is activated.

That’s the kiddies!

They are Plug and Play, but you’ll want to code the dipped beam to remain on when main beam is activated.

hahaha I had to laugh, not a native speaker here...

That's the kiddies!
"An expression to let someone know that they have finally understood or identified an object or concept."

Thanks! I have already used my Carista EVO to do this with my H4's which worked fine! :)

And they are in:
Build in 2019, revision "F" headlights.

Very good condition

But, my TSI has an issue with one of its inlet valves, it seems to not close properly... So the joy of buying these is .. well lost. Looking at a revision of the head.

Happy that i didnt buy the THQ LEDs at the moment

1000057656.jpg
1000057655.jpg

Reactions: CAB
So many posts about the DRL compatible LEDs.

I figured since it such a pain... To switch drl's first.

It seems like the Twenty20 have good results without errors. Can someone confirm?

It seems like the Twenty20 have good results without errors. Can someone confirm?

Worked with mine.

One with the new 'F' lamp and one is an older lamp which I am looking to replace.

Good shout to do them before fitting - I couldn't get the Passenger side in while on the van. Had to remove it first.

I’m confused - you got both filaments to light at once? If so, do they not get way to hot?
Or am I being a bit dim?
Yeah, you're being a bit H4 :think smile bounce:
Just pulling your leg.

High and Low are seperate bulbs. The Low switch off when you hit High but much better to code so that Low stay on when you hit High.

Yeah, you're as dim as the H4's :think smile bounce:
Just pulling your leg.

High and Low are seperate bulbs. The Low switch off when you hit high but much better to code so that Low stay on when you hit High.
lol.

No I appreciate that with the H7 light units, but the comment suggested Peter had used Carista to do it with his H4’s which, assuming they’re like mine, are both high and low beam from the same bulb/reflector. The only other lights in my H4 housing are the DRL and indicator.

Back