Hi All,

Maurands

New member from Derbyshire here,

Currently hovering above the accept deal button on a 2020 (New Shape) Startline in preparation to convert it to a Day van that I can also still use for light work, on here to learn before I make some big mistakes lol,

Any pointers accepted, regards,

Andy

Thanks for the welcome, it has Air con and Cruise which tbh I was a little confused by at first but I'm happy to have those extra's, Air con was my must have tbh

I'm really looking for something that I can still carry a few small things around for work, (I deal in Antiques and Man Cave stuff) but use for days out with occasional overnight camps, don't need a full gas cooker type set up though, boiling a kettle and fridge would probs do but I'm here to learn before I start anything, I'd probably leave it as is before rushing in and making any stupid errors

It’s a dealer supplied van, I know you pay more in general but it’s a big purchase for me so wanted some come back if there were any problems on purchase

Best move nowadays. More warranty than a back street garage.
Got any pics of the Bus?

New member from Derbyshire here,

Currently hovering above the accept deal button on a 2020 (New Shape) Startline in preparation to convert it to a Day van that I can also still use for light work, on here to learn before I make some big mistakes lol,

Any pointers accepted, regards,

Andy
Go and look at some others Vauxhall, fiat citreon - they are less money and less trouble

Go and look at some others Vauxhall, fiat citreon - they are less money and less trouble
Lol, having owned a Vauxhall, a Citroen and worked for Fiat in the past I think I'll pass if that's ok? Don't mention a Nissan either because I currently own a 2018 Navara and have just spaffed £3000 on a Turbo and associated parts, I'm a steady driver and it only has 70K on it

Lol, having owned a Vauxhall, a Citroen and worked for Fiat in the past I think I'll pass if that's ok? Don't mention a Nissan either because I currently own a 2018 Navara and have just spaffed £3000 on a Turbo and associated parts, I'm a steady driver and it only has 70K on it
Hi - oh ok - I am desperately looking for something else - having spent £3k in last 6 months on egr - problems - maybe a Mercedes then ?

Hi - oh ok - I am desperately looking for something else - having spent £3k in last 6 months on egr - problems - maybe a Mercedes then ?
It's bloody awful when you get a bad un whatever brand, even worse when it's one you think you aren't going to have an issue with, I had a Hi-Lux for a while too and was unlucky, however, Toyota themselves and my local dealer (Ron Brooks) were absolutely awesome and couldn't do enough, I've just got an anchoring for a VW and how they hold their value is the clincher for me personally but I feel your pain Tim

Ohh that’s tasty. I do like that very much. All it needs is a nice GTT bumper from THQ, lowering coilovers and a nice set of Bentley rims and your all done!
Perfecto!!

It's bloody awful when you get a bad un whatever brand, even worse when it's one you think you aren't going to have an issue with, I had a Hi-Lux for a while too and was unlucky, however, Toyota themselves and my local dealer (Ron Brooks) were absolutely awesome and couldn't do enough, I've just got an anchoring for a VW and how they hold their value is the clincher for me personally but I feel your pain Tim
Thanks - the mad thing is I do like it - and will prob end up buying another one - enjoy yours anyway Tim

Back