L/Battery - go large or go lithium?

Ok, so your shunt is reading the correct battery voltage. Good news.

Your MPPT is still reading the incorrect battery voltage. Bad news.

Your shunt settings are completely wrong, you need to match mine, apart from the battery capacity, obviously.

Once you've got that set, you need to work out why the MPPT is reading 14.2v when the battery is only at 13.4v. Otherwise it'll never charge correctly.
So maybe the bus bar at rear may help anyhow

476ECECF-8977-43B7-AFC9-387267300CC1.pngNo joy, so whilst wiring more secure not sorted The voltage issues. Where would you go next on diagnostics search?

Ok, turn off the solar input with your isolator then post the MPPT details again once you've done that - just to take that out of the equation.

And go into the MPPT app itself rather than just a screenshot of the first screen, IE:
1000010176.png

(My solar is off as I'm running my battery down a bit).

Ok, well that's the first issue. Yep, it's not being powered from the battery. I think the voltage it's seeing is from the panels.

Turn it back on, then go into the app and post a screenshot.

Something's definitely not right with the MPPT wiring, just to check - the isolator you switched was just the solar isolator, not the main battery isolator, right?

starter battery fuse is out if that means anything?
Out as in blown? That won't (or shouldn't!) affect the MPPT as it only connects to the LB.

Where is the negative for the MPPT battery connection going? As a bad connection they're could cause issues.
If that's ok, try bypassing the current wiring for the MPPT, so connect it directly to your new positive busbar under the seat

Out as in blown? That won't (or shouldn't!) affect the MPPT as it only connects to the LB.

Where is the negative for the MPPT battery connection going? As a bad connection they're could cause issues.
If that's ok, try bypassing the current wiring for the MPPT, so connect it directly to your new positive busbar under the seat
Took it out as a precaution whilst in under drivers seat

Negative to vehicle chassis point

Back