Multiple Engine Management Faults

Nothing gets the service managers attention more than that pulling into the dealers..
Don't think they give two shits, as long as VW pay them for the work they will do as I didn't even have a phone call from Swansea dealership to inform me it had arrived ok even though he said he would when I gave him the heads up that it was on the way.
More ammunition for me to go to VW Customer Care when they open the case in the next 24hr. (Prob Monday now).

I'm sure some one more proficent with it can do it for you, be worth fireing it on eth VW Twitter feed for them

Stick it everywhere possible. Use every available media outlet that you can get on to.

@Roadrunner @carlg @DaveyB ill give them a chance first as I only contacted VW Customer Care yesterday. They said a case officer will be assigned and get in touch probably Monday. So I'll wait and see what they do before going public. (apart from this forum of course)

@Roadrunner @carlg @DaveyB ill give them a chance first as I only contacted VW Customer Care yesterday. They said a case officer will be assigned and get in touch probably Monday. So I'll wait and see what they do before going public. (apart from this forum of course)
They are usually very quick getting in touch .

Twoguns.......I am seriously feeling your pain mate! I think by now I'd have been doing the wall of death around the inside of the dealers.......either that or I'd be doing a 5 stretch at her majesties pleasure! I can't add anything meaningful other than my sympathy! Outrageous........totally outrageous!

Twoguns.......I am seriously feeling your pain mate! I think by now I'd have been doing the wall of death around the inside of the dealers.......either that or I'd be doing a 5 stretch at her majesties pleasure! I can't add anything meaningful other than my sympathy! Outrageous........totally outrageous!
Cheers pal, I think it's Karma for being one of the first if not the first to have the Comfort Dash in a Kombi.

Dealer reports that they "think" it's the NOx Senors that now needs replacing. Part will be there tomorrow and will get road tested a few times. Can't pick it up until next Monday now so I dare say somebody at the dealership will enjoy ragging my van around on"Test Drives".

Just did a quick google search on VW NOx Senors and it looks like there are loads of problems with VW cars in general with NOx Sensor problems and it's not a cheap part North of £500 at times.

Lets hope when it comes back its all perfect for you mate. Maybe best try and forget the tests drives they will be doing and hope who ever gets the job has seen your @Twoguns ;)

Finally picked it up from dealer today after they replaced the NOx Senor. They said they gave it a good test drive a few times and I drove 50miles today and fingers crossed the EML has not come on yet. Normally comes on on my why to work so not looking forward to Wednesday morning commute.

Hope that is the end of it for you mate and you can enjoy your van now.
I hope so too mate and thanks.
It's really sad in that this last week I've enjoyed not having the van to be honest. It just pissed me off so much I was glad to see it transported away.
Hopefully this last three months will be a distant memory.

Back