Night Heater - inlet and outlet (LHD)

Do you mean the rectangular hole that is underneath the base of 'B' pillar? If so I think if you have a look you will find that it is already there.

As for the cut-out in the face inside the vehicle I would suggest purchasing the necessary plastic bits and mark out the hole using them as a guide. I've never done the job mind so that is only my thoughts. The punch that you have quoted needs access from both sides to fit it together before you start to screw it up and may not be too successful on a non-flat surface.

Good luck, keep us informed of your progress.

Rod

i mean the hole that is shown in various install threads cut out with a dremel... this i dont like. if i dont feel good about it i'll revert to an under the seat install.

from the pics that i have found of the plastic part - specially deaky's - the hole is smaller than the plastic part by a long way.. but i cannot see it clearly.

indeed, i would remove the seatbelt and feed the tool in from a pilot hole and then crank it up to make my holes.. im aware its not a flat surface, but this is the best ican do.. hence why the smaller holes to make up the same section..

Back