OEM Headunit Problems [Merge]

Have finally got round to ordering my new touch screen. Before I start unplugging anything on the radio, Do I need to know a radio PIN code for when it all gets powered back on? Haven't messed about much with stereos before and remember nearly locking my old Vectra stereo after it went to the garage for a new battery years ago.

Have finally got round to ordering my new touch screen. Before I start unplugging anything on the radio, Do I need to know a radio PIN code for when it all gets powered back on? Haven't messed about much with stereos before and remember nearly locking my old Vectra stereo after it went to the garage for a new battery years ago.
All done. No codes required. Turns out they haven't been a thing for a few years. Replaced by coding the whole unit to the van.

Thanks to all the advice in this thread and a video watch and the whole process went very easily and painless!

Hello,
What to do if you have this issue (Air bubbles on the screen)
I think, I need to remove the old screen.. possible ? Someone already try ?
Thank you

View attachment 231527
Hey, did you try all the steps described in this video :
to access the touchscreen itself and check the status?
It looks like a protective plastic layer remain and that should be removed to fix your issue?
Ben

Hi everyone,

Great topic here and I am currently looking at fixing my dodgy touchcreen as well but I have a small question for you all.

I read through all the messages here and you all seem to have a different reference number on your radios than me.

My reference number is - VWZAZ2T6232463

Photo attached.

Am I still ok to purchase one of these like you all have? - TDO-WVGA0633F00039, TDO-WVGA0633F00036, TDO-WVGA0633F00045

Thanks for your help!!!!

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 10.12.33.png

Back