Review: Ovano

Great. I was wondering if my dog would fit too. Not seen any shots with dogs in. Do you leave that piece of wood up? Is there a way to secure it for travelling?
Thanks
My dog loves the Ovano. Her crate is on the top at the rear. I open the drawer and she hops up onto the drawer and then from there into her crate. She likes to see where she’s going so being by the window is ideal. The upright bit on the Ovano helps keep the crate in place.

Coastal Customs are going to make a mattress/cushion for me. I want it to sit on top all the time to save on space. Will post a photo when I pick it up at towards the end of April in case that helps
Definitely! I'm going to be getting covers off them too at some point so that would be great

My dog loves the Ovano. Her crate is on the top at the rear. I open the drawer and she hops up onto the drawer and then from there into her crate. She likes to see where she’s going so being by the window is ideal. The upright bit on the Ovano helps keep the crate in place.
Thanks for your reply. Any shots of your crate in place? Cheers

Thanks for your reply. Any shots of your crate in place? Cheers
Here you go plus a video I took when I was teaching her how to get in, didn’t take long as you can see. I have a metal crate almost the same size but the rattles drive me mad so I mostly use the fabric one. I cut up an old yoga mat to fit that space to give a little more purchase between the crate and the buffalo board as it did slide occasionally. That sorted the problem perfectly.
EC464DE1-B7FE-4AFA-A973-ECC6BE2BD71E.jpeg

Here you go plus a video I took when I was teaching her how to get in, didn’t take long as you can see. I have a metal crate almost the same size but the rattles drive me mad so I mostly use the fabric one. I cut up an old yoga mat to fit that space to give a little more purchase between the crate and the buffalo board as it did slide occasionally. That sorted the problem perfectly.
View attachment 111012
That’s great. Thanks for taking the time to do that. Your dog is a lot more agile than mine!

View attachment 111012
Ours isn't quite big enough yet.

BFC449AE-817E-4F8A-83C8-C9F48F6320B8.jpeg

20210220_171725.jpgScreenshot_20210424-211409.png

Does anyone have the measurement for this back area? I'm going to try get a fold up mattress to fit this space, would be perfect.

View attachment 113682View attachment 113683

Does anyone have the measurement for this back area? I'm going to try get a fold up mattress to fit this space, would be perfect.

Hey there, I have a K-Foam mattress - for a California Beach - fit's perfectly. Forty Winks are the UK supplier

Hey there, I have a K-Foam mattress - for a California Beach - fit's perfectly. Forty Winks are the UK supplier

That Sir, is the one for me!

Could you possibly post a photo pls? Do they go either side of legs? Thx v much
sure thing. Fit's either side of the legs almost exactly. it's like it's been made to measure! Hope these photos show it. Basically there are two cutouts at the tailgate end of the mattress to fit around the rear pillars. When you fold the mattress with these at the bottom (easiest way to open it anyway) they fit around the portions of leg that stick through the folded small bulkhead / divider.

have to say it's pretty damn comfy too it's pretty thick foam with a memory foam top.

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 09.57.47.png

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 09.57.40.png

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 09.57.32.png

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 09.57.25.png

Back