She's got to go

surf-report

Gas Engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
After spending 5 hours cleaning the van yesterday and then going out and applying Rain-X tonight, my wife said I am sad and that I spend more time and pay more attention to the van than her. We've had a massive row and she said I have to choose between her and the van. So unfortunately she has to go and i'm offering first refusal to forum members. She is 44 years old, a good mum, brilliant at ironing and cooks a mean roast dinner! No reasonable offer refused! ;)

Life's full of hard decisions...... Still if it's any consolation; I feel sure you've done the right thingo_Oo_O

I'm no counsellor but I think it's all about sharing in each other's passion.... Give her the clay bar whilst you piss about with the pressure washer. :):):););););):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::inlove:

Similar in my house. Told mine the other weekend at least I've got a hobby that keeps me on the front drive on a Sunday morning and I don't disappear off up the golf course for hours on end. Ten minutes later a cuppa and a plateful of biscuits appeared. :think smile bounce:

Similar in my house. Told mine the other weekend at least I've got a hobby that keeps me on the front drive on a Sunday morning and I don't disappear off up the golf course for hours on end. Ten minutes later a cuppa and a plateful of biscuits appeared. :think smile bounce:
:thumbsup:

That reminds me. Still need to tell her that I'm booked in at Customvanz in a couple of weeks for a front splitter. Have a feeling I'll get a rear splitter when I eventually mention it :sick:

That reminds me. Still need to tell her that I'm booked in at Customvanz in a couple of weeks for a front splitter. Have a feeling I'll get a rear splitter when I eventually mention it :sick:

See, I'm a sh**house when it comes to these things, I always tell her as I'm passing her , her new pair of shoes :thumbsup:

After spending 5 hours cleaning the van yesterday and then going out and applying Rain-X tonight, my wife said I am sad and that I spend more time and pay more attention to the van than her. We've had a massive row and she said I have to choose between her and the van. So unfortunately she has to go and i'm offering first refusal to forum members. She is 44 years old, a good mum, brilliant at ironing and cooks a mean roast dinner! No reasonable offer refused! ;)

@surf-report, a few days on from your big decision, do you mind me asking........ How did you find the Rain-X???!! :whistle:
:whistle:

Ha Ha @Walski you can't go wrong with Rain-X - I should've poured some over myself, the wires words would have been like water off a ducks back!

I guess they're much of the same, but I like the idea of a spray rather than pouring the Rain-X onto a cloth. Think I will give that a go next time round.

Back