Can anyone offer any advice. My van came with koni shocks and eibach adjustable comfort sport springs. 35-40mm

I was due to fit my new 19's and then lower the rear on the adjustable spring cups to level the van as its currently much higher on the rear. Problem is the adjuster cup is totally seized and one of the locking collars is cracked. Can't seem to find replacement adjustable cups from eibach.

Could I just cut off the seized adjustable cup locking rings to give me the full lowering at the rear and essentially make it non-adjustable, I don't need to adjust, lightweight combi day van.

Or should I take the hit and buy a new set of springs as I would like it a bit lower if going down this route, thinking the 45mm eiback/solow pro sports as £200 cheaper then a replacement set of comfort sports.

Or does anyone know where I can get a new set of eiback adjustable rear cups?

Hi @Therealredford
It may help if you start a new thread with your Eibach comfort sport adjustable suspension issues mentioned in the title. Someone who has or even supplies Koni and Eibach systems may then pick up on it and offer assistance.
I’m watching this thread as I have 19” wheels.
My T32 Kombi has -50mm H&R springs and recently added Koni Special Short shocks and struts supplied by @CRS Performance .
You could also maybe enquire whether they install Eibach springs?

Edit; It appears @BognorMotors supply Eibach springs

Last edited:
Hi @Therealredford
It may help if you start a new thread with your Eibach comfort sport adjustable suspension issues mentioned in the title. Someone who has or even supplies Koni and Eibach systems may then pick up on it and offer assistance.
I’m watching this thread as I have 19” wheels.
My T32 Kombi has -50mm H&R springs and recently added Koni Special Short shocks and struts supplied by @CRS Performance .
You could also maybe enquire whether they install Eibach springs?

Edit; It appears @BognorMotors supply Eibach springs
Thanks. Yes good point. I have contacted a few sources and found that the Bilstein B14 Adjustable top cups fit Eibach springs so have ordered a pair. If not then it'll be a new set of springs. Fingers crossed

Back