Show us your 18s

Hi there I have been running our 2 own vans / caravelles on Michelin x climates there pretty decent all rounder. I had got a deal via camskill tyres for 5 plus there was a michelin tyre deal on too which was good. I can see past them to be honest. 235/55/18 104 is what I went for and both on standard suspension on 18 inch Amarok steels and the wife is just awaiting her new alloys to come.

Hi there I have been running our 2 own vans / caravelles on Michelin x climates there pretty decent all rounder. I had got a deal via camskill tyres for 5 plus there was a michelin tyre deal on too which was good. I can see past them to be honest. 235/55/18 104 is what I went for and both on standard suspension on 18 inch Amarok steels and the wife is just awaiting her new alloys to come.
When you say ‘can see past them’, do you mean you’re looking possibly at changing or they’re doing good..? can you expand on that..? Cheers..

When you say ‘can see past them’, do you mean you’re looking possibly at changing or they’re doing good..? can you expand on that..? Cheers..
Suspect he meant "can't see past them".

Morning sorry yes a little misprint. They work very well in all conditions.
Cheers bud.. didn't mean to sound weird on the expand bit.. :geek: just wondering on the wear bit during summer use - if they actually wear quick during summer use or being similar to summer tyres.. always seems different when you type it :D

Reactions: Bav
Anybody know why i tear through my rear tyres so quickly. Always wear on the outer edge! They are 18’s

IMG_4224.jpeg

Back