Show us your 18s

Moving from 20s as mentioned on another thread as they're curb magnets, have a harsh ride and expensive tyres. Bought a set of these from LK Performance with Uniroyal Rain Sports on a tyre package. They're Velocity VF1. Nope never heard of them either.

Just need to get TPMS sensors moved over now.

new 18s.jpg

I have finished my convertion from Panel van to full camper. The last job was the wheels.
Purchased direct from Wolfrace online. TPMS valves & tyres fitted. Came well packaged.
2 miles down the road and the pressure cam up wrong. Changed the tyre size in the infotainment system and Hey Presto. Life is good.
8.5x18 Wolfrace 71 Munich GTR Black Edition, Gloss Raven Black wheels with Pirelli PZERO PZ4 225/45R18 Tyres.

If you want Wolfrace, DM me and I can help you with a discount code for online.

Front Wheel.jpegBack Wheel.jpeg

I have finished my convertion from Panel van to full camper. The last job was the wheels.
Purchased direct from Wolfrace online. TPMS valves & tyres fitted. Came well packaged.
2 miles down the road and the pressure cam up wrong. Changed the tyre size in the infotainment system and Hey Presto. Life is good.
8.5x18 Wolfrace 71 Munich GTR Black Edition, Gloss Raven Black wheels with Pirelli PZERO PZ4 225/45R18 Tyres.

View attachment 262004View attachment 262005
Nice. Was the discount code 2024v for 10% off? Found that one on the forum somewhere earlier. Ours is going to CRS first before I get the wheels done

View attachment 262004View attachment 262005
Nice van, I do like Ravenna.
How do you change the tyre size? Thanks.

Moving from 20s as mentioned on another thread as they're curb magnets, have a harsh ride and expensive tyres. Bought a set of these from LK Performance with Uniroyal Rain Sports on a tyre package. They're Velocity VF1. Nope never heard of them either.

Just need to get TPMS sensors moved over now.

View attachment 258619
Have you had these fitted yet? I've been looking at them as a possible option

Nice. Was the discount code 2024v for 10% off? Found that one on the forum somewhere earlier. Ours is going to CRS first before I get the wheels done
The code is different. DM me when if/when you need it and I will tell you how to get it. If I post it on here they may close the loophole.

Back