Single most useful thing

Nobody asked me what PB Versions 1 to 3 are. So here you go. :)

PB1: Chocolate Yazoo bottle - pros: opaque, small enough to hide whilst walking across the site on a morning. Easily replaced at motorway service stations. Cons: very sharp inner neck of bottle. Conclusion: Bin

PB2: Fabric conditioner bottle - pros: no razor blades on neck of bottle. Cons: very difficult to hide on walk across site without a rucksack. Have now associated conditioner smell with toilets. Conclusion: Recycling bin.

PB3: Portable toilet bought under duress during lockdown. Pros: luxurious. Cons: whole family uses it but only I empty it. Don’t want to see any of my family’s droppings, however much I love them. Conclusion: EBay

PB4: Purpose-designed Concertina bottle. pros : Stowable. Large when expanded. Nobody knows what it is. Feasible to hide under jumper walking across site. Nobody else in family wants to use it. Cons: None. Conclusion: keeper.

Happy Friday. :)
I’m so sorry I didn’t bite and ask. Forgive me!
But I’m very glad you enlightened us; I’ve never had so much difficulty choosing between the and ♥️ emojies!!

I almost filled a 5L screenwash bottle last night but I had drunk way too many pints of Tribute. Slept like a log.
The missus the next day:

"I thought the screen wash might be getting low so I used some of that orange screen wash you bought to top up..." :oops:

Mind you, that's probably better than the kids mistaking it for apple juice the next morning. :rofl:

The missus the next day:

"I thought the screen wash might be getting low so I used some of that orange screen wash you bought to top up..." :oops:

Mind you, that's probably better than the kids mistaking it for apple juice the next morning. :rofl:
She’s worse than me, uses a 5L fuel can and one of those big square fuel funnels, much cheaper than one of those space consuming porta potti things.

PB1.jpgBig enough to not miss, bright enough to not attract attention, but obvious enough not to use it for anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I almost filled a 5L screenwash bottle last night but I had drunk way too many pints of Tribute. Slept like a log.
Wouldn’t you be better with a funnel and bit of tubing exiting under the van somewhere or plumbed into the ad-blue tank?

We reckon the Remoska has been a great buy. If you're on hook up you are paying over the odds as a T6 doesn't use as much electricity as a caravan or motorhome. We use ours all the time, not cheap to buy but we find it a very flexible way of cooking.

Reactions: CAB
We reckon the Remoska has been a great buy. If you're on hook up you are paying over the odds as a T6 doesn't use as much electricity as a caravan or motorhome. We use ours all the time, not cheap to buy but we find it a very flexible way of cooking.
Totally agree. My wife ( after much experimenting) has got the art of baking a very decent loaf down to a tee.

IMG_4310.jpg

Re awning lights - Is there one anyone would recommend?

On the market for one and struggling to pick one in the world of fake reviews and enhanced photos

Back